We warmly welcome anyone interested in exploring the psychological aspects of the climate and ecological emergency to join us.
What does membership mean?
The Climate Psychology Alliance is a Community Benefit Society, so by signing up as a member you automatically become a co-owner of the organisation. Participation is key so we welcome active involvement and would love to hear what you would like to contribute - which can be as much or as little as you want.
Individual membership of £54.00 a year (standard rate), £9.60 a year (concessionary rate), or £84.00 a year (generous rate) brings a number of benefits:
- immediate access to our online community platform where you can browse groups and events, connect with other members and have discussions;
- access to regular members-only events, including a monthly Zoom meeting for new members;
- access to regular meetings with the BIPoC Group - this group is private for those that have affinity with it;
- an open invitation to join one of our working groups, or set up a new one;
- a monthly email update of CPA news and links to events relevant to climate psychology;
- the right to vote at our AGM and stand for our Board.
We encourage you to have a look at Our Values before signing up.
Please note that membership is automatically renewed. However, you can cancel your membership at any time. If you would like the Climate Psychology Alliance to do this for you, please contact
How to Join
Follow this link to request membership. You will be asked to provide your contact details and we will then send you an email inviting you to pay via our new community platform. Payments are processed safely and securely via Stripe. Please look out for the email and check your spam folder if it does not arrive.
If you are based in Scotland and would like to be considered for a CPA Scotland membership, please ensure that you provide your full postal address. This will ensure you are sent details of all our Scottish based events.
If you are based in North America you may wish to join our partner organisation CPA-NA. Follow this link.
We can also offer organisational membership where appropriate, particularly for small organisations with members who might not otherwise be able to join. If you are an organisation interested in joining CPA or working with us, please get in contact