- Written by Kumi Naidoo Kumi Naidoo
- Published: 02 December 2015 02 December 2015
Paris climate talks: The poorest countries are putting the richest to shame.
Countries like the Philippines, Kiribati and Morocco are showing true leadership and leaving major polluters behind.
- Written by Naomi Klein and Jason Box Naomi Klein and Jason Box
- Published: 25 November 2015 25 November 2015
When our safety feels threatened, it’s difficult to think of anything else.
- Written by Adrian Tait Adrian Tait
- Published: 01 November 2015 01 November 2015
The Road to Paris
For a while in 2009, as Copenhagen approached, the denial industry seemed to go very quiet. Have they given up? some of us wondered. It was the lull before the storm of “climategate” which helped to ensure that COP 15 ended in disarray.