- Written by Naomi Klein and Jason Box Naomi Klein and Jason Box
- Published: 25 November 2015 25 November 2015
When our safety feels threatened, it’s difficult to think of anything else.
- Written by Adrian Tait Adrian Tait
- Published: 01 November 2015 01 November 2015
The Road to Paris
For a while in 2009, as Copenhagen approached, the denial industry seemed to go very quiet. Have they given up? some of us wondered. It was the lull before the storm of “climategate” which helped to ensure that COP 15 ended in disarray.
- Written by Anuradha Vittachi Anuradha Vittachi
- Published: 14 October 2015 14 October 2015
Securing the legal right to a healthy atmosphere and stable climate for all present and future generations
- Published: 24 September 2015 24 September 2015
The Humanistic and Integrative Psychotherapy College of UKCP (United Kingdom Council for Psychotherapy) has developed Environmental, Sustainability and Climate Change Guidelines