- Written by Gill Westcott Gill Westcott
- Published: 08 January 2017 08 January 2017
How do elected councillors and their staff talk about climate change?
- Written by Paul Hoggett Paul Hoggett
- Published: 16 January 2013 16 January 2013
This article attempts a psycho-social analysis of the apocalyptic response to actual or imagined disasters and traces two variants of this response – the redemptive and the survivalist.
The Madhouse Effect: How Climate Change Denial is Threatening our Planet, Destroying our Politics and Driving us Crazy
- Written by Judith Anderson Judith Anderson
- Published: 19 April 2017 19 April 2017
By Michael E. Mann and Tom Toles
Review by Adrian Tait
This is a good read and the Mann-Toles partnership works well.
- Written by Sally Weintrobe Sally Weintrobe
- Published: 23 September 2015 23 September 2015
by Ro Randall and Andy Brown
Published by Surefoot Effect
Review by Sally Weintrobe
As Naomi Klein rightly says in her back cover endorsement, “this lovely handbook covers it all”.