- Written by Nadine Andrews Nadine Andrews
- Published: 22 September 2016 22 September 2016
“Although psychologists have been investigating climate change and related subjects for decades… the value of psychological contributions is not yet widely accepted, nor are psychological insights and findings widely applied”
- Written by Maggie Turp Maggie Turp
- Published: 18 August 2016 18 August 2016
My hope is that cli fi novels and movies will play a big role in preparing humanity for what is coming down the road… Dan Bloom, cli-fi.net, 2015
- Written by Paul Hoggett and Rosemary Randall Paul Hoggett and Rosemary Randall
- Published: 27 June 2016 27 June 2016
The scientific community is profoundly uncomfortable with the storm of political controversy that climate research is attracting. What’s going on?
- Written by Jeffrey Kiehl Jeffrey Kiehl
- Published: 17 May 2016 17 May 2016
How a Jungian perspective can shed light on our reluctance to engage with the issue and how Jungian Psychology can break through these
barriers and actively engage in creating a more flourishing world.