- Written by Renee Lertzman Renee Lertzman
- Published: 24 November 2015 24 November 2015
Why do we only allow a narrow sliver of psychological research to influence the discussion around climate change?
- Written by Chris Robertson Chris Robertson
- Published: 14 October 2015 14 October 2015
Today we are closer to the catastrophe than the alarm itself, which means that it is high time for us to compose a well-being of misfortune, even if it had the appearance of the arrogance of a miracle.
Rene Char (cited in Bataille)
- Written by Jay Griffiths Jay Griffiths
- Published: 05 October 2015 05 October 2015
Jay Griffiths, writer and author of Wild, was speaker at the Radical Hope conference April 2015 see youtube link
Her paper was previously published in Orion November/December 2013