- Written by Sally Weintrobe Sally Weintrobe
- Published: 14 March 2016 14 March 2016
Consultant Psychotherapist David Morgan discusses climate change with Sally Weintrobe, psychoanalyst and editor of Engaging with Climate Change
- Written by Sarah Deco Sarah Deco
- Published: 09 December 2015 09 December 2015
Re-acquainting ourselves with the timeless, universal world of myth may seem to be the opposite of what’s required when facing the very contemporary problem of climate change.
- Written by Paul Hoggett Paul Hoggett
- Published: 21 November 2015 21 November 2015
If the political movement to combat climate change is to be successful then all of us must overcome the pull to thinking in either/or terms and hold the tension between hope and despair.
- Written by Tree Staunton Tree Staunton
- Published: 03 November 2015 03 November 2015
Tree Staunton explores therapists' dilemmas between action and non action, Doing and Being.