- Written by Paul Hoggett Paul Hoggett
- Published: 20 May 2016 20 May 2016
A psycho-social analysis is needed if we’re to understand how climate change relates to our inner and outer lives.
- Written by Sally Weintrobe Sally Weintrobe
- Published: 14 March 2016 14 March 2016
Consultant Psychotherapist David Morgan discusses climate change with Sally Weintrobe, psychoanalyst and editor of Engaging with Climate Change
- Written by Sarah Deco Sarah Deco
- Published: 09 December 2015 09 December 2015
Re-acquainting ourselves with the timeless, universal world of myth may seem to be the opposite of what’s required when facing the very contemporary problem of climate change.