Taking CPA- Scotland forward
Venue Edinburgh University
Room G44, ground floor
5 - 7pm on Tues 27th June.
The building is used for evening language classes so you should be able to just walk in, but any problems contact John Thorne on 07851789220.
We won’t be providing T&C but there is a coffee shop called Levels nearby on Holyrood Road.
- Governance, agreement on the governing structure and voting in governing officers
- Agreement on distribution and timings of future meetings and general structure of these meetings. How we might best present information and be creative in our discussions. If possible also agreement on future dates that we can at least provisionally put into our diaries.
- Agreement on membership: how to recruit, membership fees, including details such as should we have a lower fee for unwaged etc.
- What do people want from the CPA-S Scotland, discussion and some decisions (e.g. a CPA Scotland day...?)
- Ideas for dissemination (e.g. a page on the website but any other ideas?) reaching out...
- Open forum on attendees ideas